2016 Utah Code
Title 4 - Utah Agricultural Code
Chapter 12 - Utah Commercial Feed Act
- Section 1 - Short title.
- Section 2 - Definitions.
- Section 3 - Department authorized to make and enforce rules -- Cooperation with state and federal agencies authorized.
- Section 4 - Distribution of commercial and customer-formula feed -- Registration or permit required -- Application -- Fees -- Expiration -- Renewal.
- Section 5 - Labeling requirements for commercial and customer-formula feed specified.
- Section 6 - Enforcement -- Inspection and samples authorized -- Methods for sampling and analysis prescribed -- Results to be forwarded to registrant or permittee -- Warrants.
- Section 7 - Suspension or revocation authorized -- Refusal to register or issue permit authorized -- Grounds -- Stop sale, use, or removal order authorized -- Court action -- Procedure -- Costs.
- Section 8 - Unlawful acts specified.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.