2016 Utah Code
Title 4 - Utah Agricultural Code
Chapter 10 - Bedding, Upholstered Furniture, and Quilted Clothing Inspection Act
- Section 1 - Short title.
- Section 2 - Definitions.
- Section 3 - Authority to make and enforce rules.
- Section 4 - Manufacture, repair, or wholesale sale of bedding, upholstered furniture, quilted clothing, or filling material -- License required.
- Section 5 - License -- Application -- Fees -- Expiration -- Renewal.
- Section 6 - Unlawful acts specified.
- Section 7 - Tagging requirements for bedding, upholstered furniture, and filling material.
- Section 7.3 - Seller's representation of a used mattress -- Bedding records required.
- Section 8 - Use of rubber stamp or stencil authorized -- Conditions for use.
- Section 9 - Sale of bedding, upholstered furniture, quilted clothing, or filling material -- Tag, stamp, or stencil required -- Secondhand material to bear tag -- Presumption -- Owner's own material to be tagged.
- Section 10 - Enforcement -- Inspection authorized -- Samples -- Reimbursement for samples -- Warrants.
- Section 11 - Stop sale, use, or removal order authorized -- Conditions for release specified -- Condemnation or seizure -- Procedure specified -- Award of costs authorized.
- Section 14 - Sterilization of filling material.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.