2016 Utah Code
Title 35A - Utah Workforce Services Code
Chapter 7 - Centralized New Hire Registry Act
- Section 101 - Title.
- Section 102 - Definitions.
- Section 103 - Establishment of registry.
- Section 104 - Reporting requirements.
- Section 105 - Requirements of the new hire registry.
- Section 106 - Penalties for failure to report.
- Section 107 - Use and access to the registry records.
- Section 108 - Authorization to contract for services and collect funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.