2016 Utah Code
Title 35A - Utah Workforce Services Code
Chapter 13 - Utah State Office of Rehabilitation Act
Part 6 - Interpreter Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Act
- Section 601 - Title.
- Section 602 - Definitions.
- Section 603 - Board.
- Section 604 - Powers and duties of the board.
- Section 605 - Certification required -- Classes of certification.
- Section 606 - Qualifications for certification.
- Section 607 - Certification term -- Expiration -- Renewal.
- Section 608 - Continuing education.
- Section 609 - Exemptions from certification -- Temporary or restricted certification.
- Section 610 - Grounds for denial of certification -- Disciplinary proceedings.
- Section 611 - Unlawful conduct.
- Section 612 - Unprofessional conduct.
- Section 613 - Penalty for unlawful conduct.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.