2016 Utah Code
Title 35A - Utah Workforce Services Code
Chapter 13 - Utah State Office of Rehabilitation Act
Part 3 - Governor's Committee on Employment of People with Disabilities
Section 303 - State rehabilitation council.
35A-13-303. State rehabilitation council.
- (1) The executive director shall appoint a state rehabilitation advisory council to advise the office and the department concerning the needs of individuals with disabilities and the provision of vocational rehabilitation services.
- (2) A majority of the membership of the advisory council shall consist of individuals with disabilities.
- (3) A member of the council may not receive compensation or benefits for the member's service, but may receive per diem and travel expenses in accordance with:
- (a) Section 63A-3-106;
- (b) Section 63A-3-107; and
- (c) rules made by the Division of Finance in accordance with Sections 63A-3-106 and 63A-3-107.
Renumbered and Amended by Chapter 271, 2016 General Session
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.