2016 Utah Code
Title 35A - Utah Workforce Services Code
Chapter 13 - Utah State Office of Rehabilitation Act
Part 1 - General Provisions
- Section 101 - Title.
- Section 102 - Definitions.
- Section 103 - Office authority.
- Section 104 - Appointment of director -- Administration of the office.
- Section 105 - Public funding of vocational rehabilitation and independent living rehabilitation services.
- Section 106 - Personally identifiable information -- Nondisclosure -- Penalty.
- Section 107 - Acceptance and use of gifts -- Not subject to appropriation.
- Section 108 - Delegation of duties and responsibilities of the office.
- Section 109 - Office duties to individuals with disabilities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.