2016 Utah Code
Title 16 - Corporations
Chapter 7 - Corporations Sole
- Section 1 - Formation -- Purposes.
- Section 2 - Articles of incorporation -- Execution -- Filing.
- Section 3 - Contents of articles of incorporation.
- Section 4 - Certified copies of articles as evidence.
- Section 5 - Amendments of articles of incorporation.
- Section 6 - Powers of corporations sole.
- Section 7 - Right to act without authorization from members -- Sale of property.
- Section 8 - Execution of corporate instruments -- Authority of agents -- Revocation of authority.
- Section 9 - Succession in event of death, resignation, or removal of incumbent.
- Section 10 - Death of bishop, trustee, not incorporated -- Succession to property.
- Section 11 - Fees for filing documents and issuing certificates.
- Section 12 - Dissolution of corporation sole.
- Section 13 - Merger and consolidation.
- Section 14 - Restatement of articles of incorporation.
- Section 15 - Official representative -- Registered office -- Registered agent.
- Section 16 - Prohibition on formation of corporation sole after May 3, 2004.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.