2016 Utah Code
Title 16 - Corporations
Chapter 15 - Utah Business Trust Registration Act
- Section 101 - Title.
- Section 102 - Definition of business trust.
- Section 103 - Name.
- Section 104 - Registration required -- Certificate of registration.
- Section 105 - Filing of certificate -- Fees.
- Section 106 - Powers.
- Section 107 - Expiration of filing -- Notice.
- Section 108 - When amendments are required.
- Section 109 - Registered agent.
- Section 110 - Trustee and beneficiary governed by declaration of trust -- Common law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.