There is a newer version of the Utah Code
2015 Utah Code
Title 78B - Judicial Code
Chapter 2 - Statutes of Limitations
Part 3 - Other than Real Property
- Section 301 - Within six months.
- Section 302 - Within one year.
- Section 303 - One year -- Actions on claims against county, city, or town.
- Section 304 - Within two years.
- Section 305 - Within three years.
- Section 306 - Action against corporate stockholders or directors.
- Section 307 - Within four years.
- Section 308 - Civil actions for sexual abuse of a child.
- Section 309 - Within six years -- Mesne profits of real property -- Instrument in writing.
- Section 310 - Actions against public officers -- Within six years.
- Section 311 - Eight years.
- Section 312 - Action on mutual account -- When considered accrued.
- Section 313 - Action to recover deficiency after short sale.
- Section 314 - Statute of limitations -- Permanent or continuing trespass -- Damages.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.