2015 Utah Code
Title 70A - Uniform Commercial Code
Chapter 5 - Uniform Commercial Code - Letters of Credit
- Section 101 - Title.
- Section 102 - Definitions.
- Section 103 - Scope.
- Section 104 - Formal requirements.
- Section 105 - Consideration.
- Section 106 - Issuance, amendment, cancellation, and duration.
- Section 107 - Confirmer, nominated person, and adviser.
- Section 108 - Issuer's rights and obligations.
- Section 109 - Fraud and forgery.
- Section 110 - Warranties.
- Section 111 - Remedies.
- Section 112 - Transfer of letter of credit.
- Section 113 - Transfer by operation of law.
- Section 114 - Assignment of proceeds.
- Section 115 - Statute of limitations.
- Section 116 - Choice of law and forum.
- Section 117 - Subrogation of issuer, applicant, and nominated person.
- Section 118 - Security interest of issuer or nominated person.
- Section 119 - Applicability.
- Section 120 - Savings clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.