2015 Utah Code
Title 6 - Assignment for Benefit of Creditors
Chapter 1 - General Provisions Relating to Assignment for Benefit of Creditors
- Section 1 - Insolvent debtor may assign.
- Section 2 - When assignment void.
- Section 3 - Assignment to be written -- Contents -- Recording.
- Section 4 - Inventory -- Bond.
- Section 5 - Notice of assignment.
- Section 6 - Claims to be filed.
- Section 7 - Assignee to make report.
- Section 8 - Objections to claims -- Hearing.
- Section 9 - Taxes to be paid.
- Section 10 - Dividends to creditors.
- Section 11 - Court to supervise administration.
- Section 12 - Time for disposing of property.
- Section 13 - Failure to file inventory -- Examination of debtor.
- Section 14 - Subsequent inventory -- Additional bond.
- Section 15 - Debts not matured -- Delay in filing claims.
- Section 16 - Sales -- Confirmation.
- Section 17 - Removal of assignee.
- Section 18 - Death or neglect of assignee.
- Section 19 - Compensation of assignee.
- Section 20 - Right to prefer creditor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.