2015 Utah Code
Title 57 - Real Estate
Chapter 21 - Utah Fair Housing Act
- Section 1 - Short title.
- Section 2 - Definitions.
- Section 2.5 - Supremacy over local regulations -- No special class created for other purposes.
- Section 2.7 - Nonseverability.
- Section 3 - Exemptions -- Sale by private individuals -- Nonprofit organizations -- Noncommercial transactions.
- Section 4 - Conduct and requirements excluded -- Defenses.
- Section 5 - Discriminatory practices enumerated -- Protected persons, classes enumerated.
- Section 6 - Discriminatory housing practices regarding residential real estate-related transactions -- Discriminatory housing practices regarding the provisions of brokerage services.
- Section 7 - Prohibited conduct -- Aiding or abetting in discriminatory actions -- Obstruction of division investigation -- Reprisals.
- Section 8 - Jurisdiction -- Department -- Division.
- Section 9 - Procedure for an aggrieved person to file a complaint -- Conciliation -- Investigation -- Determination.
- Section 10 - Judicial election or formal adjudicative hearing.
- Section 11 - Relief granted -- Civil penalties -- Enforcement of final order.
- Section 12 - Other rights of action.
- Section 13 - Disclosure of information.
- Section 14 - Effect of federal action.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.