2015 Utah Code
Title 53A - State System of Public Education
Chapter 20 - School Construction
- Section 100.5 - Prohibition of school impact fees.
- Section 101 - Construction and alteration of schools and plants -- Advertising for bids -- Payment and performance bonds -- Contracts -- Bidding limitations on local school boards -- Interest of local school board members.
- Section 101.5 - Restrictions on local school district procurement of architect-engineer services.
- Section 103 - School plant capital outlay report.
- Section 104 - Enforcement of chapter by state superintendent -- Employment of personnel -- School districts and charter schools -- Certificate of inspection verification.
- Section 104.5 - School building construction and inspection manual -- Annual construction and inspection conference -- Verification of school construction inspections.
- Section 105 - Licensed architect to prepare plans.
- Section 106 - Power of board regarding expected federal aid to build schools.
- Section 108 - Notification to local government of intent to acquire school site or construction of school building -- Negotiation of fees -- Confidentiality.
- Section 109 - Required contract terms.
- Section 110 - Board to adopt public school construction guidelines.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.