2015 Utah Code
Title 53A - State System of Public Education
Chapter 16 - State Financing of Public Education
- Section 101 - Uniform School Fund -- Contents -- Interest and Dividends Account -- Invest More for Education Account.
- Section 101.5 - School LAND Trust Program -- Purpose -- Distribution of funds -- School plans for use of funds.
- Section 101.6 - Creation of School Children's Trust Section -- Duties.
- Section 103 - Duty of Division of Finance -- Apportionment of fund by state board -- Certification of apportionments.
- Section 106 - Annual certification of tax rate proposed by local school board -- Inclusion of school district budget -- Modified filing date.
- Section 107 - Capital outlay levy -- Authority to use proceeds of .0002 tax rate for maintenance of school facilities -- Restrictions and procedure -- Limited authority to use proceeds for general fund purposes -- Notification required when using proceeds for general fund purposes -- Authority for small school districts to use levy proceeds for operation and maintenance of plant services.
- Section 108 - Levy of tax -- Collection and deposit.
- Section 109 - Payment out of tax money by county treasurer.
- Section 110 - Special tax to buy school building sites, build and furnish schoolhouses, or improve school property.
- Section 112 - Growth in Student Population Restricted Account.
- Section 113 - Capital local levy -- First class county required levy -- Allowable uses of collected revenue.
- Section 114 - School capital outlay in counties of the first class -- Allocation -- Report to Education Interim Committee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.