2015 Utah Code
Title 53A - State System of Public Education
Chapter 14 - State Instructional Materials Commission
- Section 101 - Creation of commission -- Powers -- Payment of expenses.
- Section 102 - Commission's evaluation of instructional materials -- Recommendation by the state board.
- Section 103 - Meetings -- Notice.
- Section 104 - Sealed proposals for instructional materials contracts -- Sample copies -- Price of instructional materials.
- Section 105 - Awarding instructional materials contracts.
- Section 106 - Illegal acts -- Misdemeanor.
- Section 107 - Instructional materials alignment with core standards for Utah public schools.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.