2015 Utah Code
Title 53A - State System of Public Education
Chapter 11 - Students in Public Schools
Part 3 - Immunization of Students
- Section 301 - Certificate of immunization required.
- Section 302 - Immunizations required -- Exceptions -- Grounds for exemption from required immunizations.
- Section 302.5 - Personal belief immunization exemption.
- Section 303 - Regulations of department.
- Section 304 - Certificate part of student's record -- Forms for certificates -- Transfer of immunization record to official certificate.
- Section 305 - Immunization by local health departments -- Fees.
- Section 306 - Conditional enrollment -- Suspension for noncompliance -- Procedure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.