2015 Utah Code
Title 53A - State System of Public Education
Chapter 11 - Students in Public Schools
Part 12 - Student Clubs Act
- Section 1201 - Title.
- Section 1202 - Definitions.
- Section 1203 - Student clubs -- Limited open forum -- Authorization.
- Section 1204 - Curricular clubs -- Authorization.
- Section 1205 - Noncurricular clubs -- Annual authorization.
- Section 1206 - Clubs -- Limitations and denials.
- Section 1207 - Faculty oversight of authorized clubs.
- Section 1208 - Use of school facilities by clubs.
- Section 1209 - Club membership.
- Section 1210 - Parental consent.
- Section 1211 - Violations -- Investigations -- School responses.
- Section 1212 - Appeals -- Procedures.
- Section 1213 - Rulemaking -- State Board of Education -- School governing boards.
- Section 1214 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.