2015 Utah Code
Title 51 - Public Funds and Accounts
Chapter 5 - Funds Consolidation Act
- Section 1 - Short title.
- Section 2 - Legislative policy -- General requirements.
- Section 3 - Definitions.
- Section 4 - Funds established -- Titles of funds -- Fund functions.
- Section 4.5 - Housing Corporation exempt.
- Section 5 - Authority to establish funds or subfunds.
- Section 6 - Accounting principles and specific accounting and financial reporting procedures.
- Section 7 - Revenues and other resources of governmental funds subject to legislative review and appropriation.
- Section 8 - Construction of terms and provisions relating to funds in other statutes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.