2006 Utah Code - Chapter 04 — 1995 Bonding
- 63B-4-101 — State Bonding Commission authorized to issue general obligation bonds.
- 63B-4-102 — Maximum amount -- Projects authorized.
- 63B-4-103 — Use of bond proceeds for issuance and other costs.
- 63B-4-104 — Manner of issuance -- Amounts, interest, and maturity.
- 63B-4-105 — Terms and conditions of sale -- Plan of financing -- Signatures -- Replacement -- Registration -- Federal rebate.
- 63B-4-107 — Tax levy -- Abatement of tax.
- 63B-4-108 — Creation of sinking fund.
- 63B-4-109 — Payment of interest, principal, and redemption premiums.
- 63B-4-110 — Investment of sinking fund money.
- 63B-4-111 — Bond proceeds -- Deposits -- Investment -- Disposition of investment income and unexpended proceeds.
- 63B-4-112 — Refunding of bonds.
- 63B-4-113 — Certification of satisfaction of conditions precedent -- Conclusiveness.
- 63B-4-114 — Tax exemption.
- 63B-4-115 — Legal investment status.
- 63B-4-116 — Publication of resolution or notice -- Limitation on actions to contest legality.
- 63B-4-117 — Report to Legislature.
- 63B-4-201 — Legislative intent statements -- Capital facilities.
- 63B-4-301 — Bonds for golf course at Wasatch Mountain State Park.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.