2006 Utah Code - Chapter 02 — Movement of Defective Rolling Stock and Fencing Right-of-Way
- 56-2-1 — Definitions.
- 56-2-2 — Movement of defective rolling stock prohibited -- Exceptions.
- 56-2-3 — Penalties.
- 56-2-4 — Enforcement of provisions.
- 56-2-5 — Construction of chapter.
- 56-2-6 — Fencing rights of way to protect livestock -- Power of Public Service Commission to require.
- 56-2-7 — Exercise of fencing power by commission -- Necessity of application by livestock owners.
- 56-2-8 — Contents of livestock owners' application for fencing.
- 56-2-11 — Modification or revocation of commission's orders requiring fencing.
- 56-2-12 — Liability for railroad's noncompliance with commission's fencing orders.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.