2006 Utah Code - Chapter 34 — Voluntary Health Insurance Purchasing Alliance Act
- 31A-34-101 — Title.
- 31A-34-102 — Purpose and intent -- Legislative findings.
- 31A-34-103 — Definitions.
- 31A-34-104 — Alliance -- Required license.
- 31A-34-105 — Association requirements.
- 31A-34-106 — Jurisdiction of the commissioner.
- 31A-34-107 — Directors, trustees, and officers.
- 31A-34-108 — Powers of and restrictions on alliances.
- 31A-34-109 — Operation of alliances.
- 31A-34-110 — Contracts with member employers and contracted insurers.
- 31A-34-111 — Alliance evaluation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.