2006 Utah Code - 31A-29-120 — Enterprise fund.31A-29-120. Enterprise fund.
(1) There is created an enterprise fund known as the Comprehensive Health Insurance Pool Enterprise Fund.
(2) The following funds shall be credited to the pool fund:
(a) appropriations from the General Fund;
(b) pool policy premium payments; and
(c) all interest and dividends earned on the pool fund's assets.
(3) All money received by the pool fund shall be deposited in compliance with Section 51-4-1 and shall be held by the state treasurer and invested in accordance with Title 51, Chapter 7, State Money Management Act.
(4) The pool fund shall comply with the accounting policies, procedures, and reporting requirements established by the Division of Finance.
(5) The pool fund shall comply with Title 63A, Utah Administrative Services Code.
Amended by Chapter 168, 2003 General Session
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.