2006 Utah Code - Chapter 18 — Investments
- 31A-18-101 — Scope.
- 31A-18-102 — Separate account investments.
- 31A-18-103 — Protection against currency fluctuations.
- 31A-18-105 — Permitted classes of investments.
- 31A-18-106 — Investment limitations generally applicable.
- 31A-18-107 — Disposal of nonqualified assets.
- 31A-18-108 — Investment of excess surplus.
- 31A-18-110 — Investment valuation reserves.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.