2006 Utah Code - Chapter 16 — Insurance Holding Companies
- 31A-16-101 — Scope and purpose of chapter.
- 31A-16-103 — Acquisition of control of or merger with domestic insurer.
- 31A-16-105 — Registration of insurers.
- 31A-16-106 — Standards and management of an insurer within a holding company system.
- 31A-16-108 — Examination of registered insurers.
- 31A-16-109 — Confidentiality of information obtained by commissioner.
- 31A-16-110 — Enjoining violations -- Voting securities acquired in violation of law or rule.
- 31A-16-111 — Required sale of improperly acquired stock -- Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.