2006 Utah Code - Chapter 13 — Employee Welfare Funds and Plans
- 31A-13-101 — Scope.
- 31A-13-102 — Regulation in general.
- 31A-13-103 — Registration.
- 31A-13-104 — Commissioner to file information.
- 31A-13-105 — Reports to employers and employees.
- 31A-13-106 — Annual accounting by insurance companies, service plans, and corporate trustees and agents.
- 31A-13-107 — Commissioner's remedies.
- 31A-13-108 — Investments.
- 31A-13-109 — Political activities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.