2006 Utah Code - Chapter 08a — Health Discount Program Consumer Protection Act
- 31A-8a-101 — Title.
- 31A-8a-102 — Definitions.
- 31A-8a-103 — Scope and purposes.
- 31A-8a-201 — License required.
- 31A-8a-202 — Commissioner to issue license -- Renewals.
- 31A-8a-203 — Information filed with the department.
- 31A-8a-204 — Advertising restrictions and requirements.
- 31A-8a-205 — Disclosure of health discount program terms.
- 31A-8a-206 — Provider agreements -- Record keeping.
- 31A-8a-207 — Notice of change.
- 31A-8a-208 — Representing or aiding an unauthorized insurer.
- 31A-8a-209 — Health discount program fraud.
- 31A-8a-210 — Rulemaking authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.