2006 Utah Code - Chapter 04 — Insurers in General
- 31A-4-101 — Solicitation permit.
- 31A-4-102 — Qualified insurers.
- 31A-4-103 — Certificate of authority.
- 31A-4-104 — Bar on local activity by persons not authorized.
- 31A-4-105 — Deposit required from domestic insurers.
- 31A-4-105.5 — Deposit required from foreign insurers.
- 31A-4-106 — Provision of health care.
- 31A-4-107 — Other business.
- 31A-4-108 — Power to hold property in other than own name.
- 31A-4-109 — Insurers as fundholders.
- 31A-4-110 — Duty of insurers to report abandoned property.
- 31A-4-111 — Authority to insure with certain insurers.
- 31A-4-112 — Political activities.
- 31A-4-113 — Annual statements.
- 31A-4-113.5 — Filing requirements -- National Association of Insurance Commissioners.
- 31A-4-114 — Powers of a reciprocal insurer and interinsurance exchange.
- 31A-4-115 — Plan of orderly withdrawal.
- 31A-4-116 — Adverse benefit determination procedures.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.