2006 Utah Code - Chapter 03 — Department Funding, Fees, and Taxes
- 31A-3-101 — General finance provisions.
- 31A-3-102 — Exclusive fees and taxes.
- 31A-3-103 — Fees.
- 31A-3-104 — Electronic commerce dedicated fees.
- 31A-3-205 — Taxation of insurance companies.
- 31A-3-301 — Tax imposed on surplus lines insurance transactions.
- 31A-3-302 — Tax on illegal transactions.
- 31A-3-303 — Payment of tax.
- 31A-3-304 — Annual fees -- Other taxes or fees prohibited.
- 31A-3-401 — Retaliation against insurers of foreign state or country.
- 31A-3-402 — Obligations to which retaliation inapplicable.
- 31A-3-403 — Domicile of alien insurers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.