2006 Utah Code - Chapter 27 — Utah Refunding Bond Act
- 11-27-1 — Short title -- Recital of authority required on face of bonds.
- 11-27-2 — Definitions.
- 11-27-3 — Action by resolution of governing body -- Purposes for bond issue -- Exchange or sale -- Interest rate limitations inapplicable -- Principal amount -- Investment of proceeds -- Safekeeping and application of proceeds -- Computing indebtedness -- Payment of bonds -- Combination issues -- Laws applicable to issuance -- Payment from taxes or pledged revenues.
- 11-27-3.5 — Tax levy to pay state refunding bonds -- Sinking fund -- Payments -- Abatement of tax -- Investment of fund -- Interest rates on bonds -- Security for bonds.
- 11-27-4 — Publication of resolution -- Notice of bond issue -- Contest of resolution or proceeding.
- 11-27-5 — Negotiability of bonds -- Intent and construction of chapter -- Budget for payment of bonds -- Proceedings limited to those required by chapter -- No election required -- Application of chapter.
- 11-27-6 — Bonds and interest exempt from taxation except corporate franchise tax.
- 11-27-7 — Chapter inapplicable to anticipation bonds and obligations.
- 11-27-8 — Chapter controlling in conflict of laws.
- 11-27-9 — Prerequisites to issuance of state general obligation refunding bonds.
- 11-27-10 — Legal investment status of refunding bonds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.