2006 Utah Code - Chapter 03 — County and Municipal Fireworks Act
- 11-3-1 — Short title.
- 11-3-3.1 — Definitions.
- 11-3-3.5 — Licensing of retail sellers of fireworks -- Permit required -- Fee, insurance, or bond.
- 11-3-4 — Enforcement -- Seizure of fireworks sold unlawfully -- Revocation of license.
- 11-3-8 — Conflicting local ordinances prohibited.
- 11-3-10 — Exemptions -- Limitation on chapter.
- 11-3-11 — Sale or use of unauthorized fireworks -- Class B misdemeanor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.