2006 Utah Code - Chapter 02 — Playgrounds
- 11-2-1 — Local authorities may designate and acquire property for playgrounds and recreational facilities.
- 11-2-2 — Entertainment facilities for citizenry.
- 11-2-3 — Recreation board.
- 11-2-4 — Number of members of board -- Selection -- Term.
- 11-2-5 — Chairman, secretary and other officers of board.
- 11-2-6 — Cooperation between school districts and cities, towns and counties.
- 11-2-7 — Expenses -- Payment of -- Authority to appropriate and tax -- Licensing of television owners and users -- Collection of license fees.
- 11-2-8 — Donations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.