2006 Utah Code - Chapter 17 — Municipal Animal Shelter Pet Sterilization Act
- 10-17-101 — Title.
- 10-17-102 — Definitions.
- 10-17-103 — Animal shelters shall transfer only sterilized animals, or shall require sterilization deposit.
- 10-17-104 — Sterilization deposit.
- 10-17-105 — Failure to comply with sterilization agreement.
- 10-17-105.5 — Sterilization deposit -- When required for redemption by owner of impounded animal.
- 10-17-106 — Penalties.
- 10-17-107 — Local ordinances may be no less restrictive.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.