2016 US Code
Title 42 - The Public Health and Welfare
Chapter 46 - Justice System Improvement
Subchapter XII-E - Public Safety and Community Policing; "Cops on the Beat"
|Publication Title||United States Code, 2012 Edition, Supplement 4, Title 42 - THE PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE|
|Category||Bills and Statutes|
|Collection||United States Code|
|SuDoc Class Number||Y 1.2/5:|
|Contained Within||Title 42 - THE PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE
CHAPTER 46 - JUSTICE SYSTEM IMPROVEMENT
SUBCHAPTER XII-E - PUBLIC SAFETY AND COMMUNITY POLICING; "COPS ON THE BEAT"
|Contains||sections 3796dd to 3796dd-8|
|Laws In Effect As Of Date||January 6, 2017|
- Sec. 3796dd - Authority to make public safety and community policing grants
- Sec. 3796dd-1 - Applications
- Sec. 3796dd-2 - Renewal of grants
- Sec. 3796dd-3 - Limitation on use of funds
- Sec. 3796dd-4 - Performance evaluation
- Sec. 3796dd-5 - Revocation or suspension of funding
- Sec. 3796dd-6 - Access to documents
- Sec. 3796dd-7 - General regulatory authority
- Sec. 3796dd-8 - Definitions
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. United States may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.