2015 US Code
Title 26 - Internal Revenue Code (Sections 1 - 9834)
Subtitle A - Income Taxes (Sections 1 - 1564)
Chapter 1 - Normal Taxes and Surtaxes (Sections 1 - 1400U-3)
Subchapter D - Deferred Compensation, Etc. (Sections 401 - 436)
Part I - Pension, Profit-Sharing, Stock Bonus Plans, Etc. (Sections 401 - 420)
Subpart B - Special Rules (Sections 410 - 417)
|Publication Title||United States Code, 2012 Edition, Supplement 3, Title 26 - INTERNAL REVENUE CODE|
|Category||Bills and Statutes|
|Collection||United States Code|
|SuDoc Class Number||Y 1.2/5:|
|Contained Within||Title 26 - INTERNAL REVENUE CODE|
Subtitle A - Income Taxes
CHAPTER 1 - NORMAL TAXES AND SURTAXES
Subchapter D - Deferred Compensation, Etc.
PART I - PENSION, PROFIT-SHARING, STOCK BONUS PLANS, ETC.
Subpart B - Special Rules
|Contains||sections 410 to 417|
|Laws In Effect As Of Date||January 3, 2016|
- Table of Contents
- Front Matter
- Sec. 410 - Minimum participation standards
- Sec. 411 - Minimum vesting standards
- Sec. 412 - Minimum funding standards
- Sec. 413 - Collectively bargained plans, etc.
- Sec. 414 - Definitions and special rules
- Sec. 415 - Limitations on benefits and contribution under qualified plans
- Sec. 416 - Special rules for top-heavy plans
- Sec. 417 - Definitions and special rules for purposes of minimum survivor annuity requirements
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. The United States Government Printing Office may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the US site. Please check official sources.