2011 US Code
Title 5 - Government Organization and Employees
Part I - THE AGENCIES GENERALLY (§§ 101 - 913)
Chapter 5 - ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURE (§§ 500 - 596)
Subchapter II - ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURE (§§ 551 - 559)
|Publication Title||United States Code, 2006 Edition, Supplement 5, Title 5 - GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION AND EMPLOYEES|
|Category||Bills and Statutes|
|Collection||United States Code|
|SuDoc Class Number||Y 1.2/5:|
|Contained Within||Title 5 - GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION AND EMPLOYEES |
PART I - THE AGENCIES GENERALLY
CHAPTER 5 - ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURE
SUBCHAPTER II - ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURE
|Contains||sections 551 to 559|
|Laws in Effect as of Date||January 3, 2012|
|Short Titles||Administrative Procedure Act|
|Statutes at Large Reference||60 Stat. 237|
|Public Law Reference||Public Law 89-554|
- Section 551 - Definitions
- Section 552 - Public information; agency rules, opinions, orders, records, and proceedings
- Section 552a - Records maintained on individuals
- Section 552b - Open meetings
- Section 553 - Rule making
- Section 554 - Adjudications
- Section 555 - Ancillary matters
- Section 556 - Hearings; presiding employees; powers and duties; burden of proof; evidence; record as basis of...
- Section 557 - Initial decisions; conclusiveness; review by agency; submissions by parties; contents of...
- Section 558 - Imposition of sanctions; determination of applications for licenses; suspension, revocation, and...
- Section 559 - Effect on other laws; effect of subsequent statute
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. The United States Government Printing Office may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the US site. Please check official sources.