There is a newer version of this Section
2020 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer and Employee
Chapter 7 - Tennessee Employment Security Law
Part 1 - General Provisions
§ 50-7-108. Report by Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development on the Condition of the Unemployment Compensation Fund — Monthly Statement
Universal Citation: TN Code § 50-7-108 (2020)
- The commissioner of labor and workforce development shall provide a report to the general assembly concerning the condition of the unemployment compensation fund no later than February 1 of each year based upon the findings as to the balance on December 31 of each year under § 50-7-403(j)(1).
- The report provided pursuant to subsection (a) must include:
- The unemployment compensation fund balance as credited to the state's account with the United States department of treasury as of December 31 of each year; and
- The projected unemployment compensation fund revenues and expenditures and unemployment compensation fund balances for the eighteen-month period following December 31. The report shall be prepared and documented in accordance with sound statistical methodology and shall be accompanied by a written explanation of the methodology.
- The commissioner of labor and workforce development shall provide a monthly statement to the general assembly concerning the unemployment compensation fund balance on or before the last business day of each month based upon the findings as to the balance on the last day of the preceding month.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.