There is a newer version of this Section
2020 Tennessee Code
Title 16 - Courts
Chapter 6 - Criminal Justice Veterans Compensation Act (“Cjvc”) of 2015
§ 16-6-105. Application for Veterans Treatment Court Program Grant Funds — Use of Funds
Universal Citation: TN Code § 16-6-105 (2020)
Through the department of mental health and substance abuse services, a court exercising criminal jurisdiction within this state or a veterans treatment court program may apply for veterans treatment court program grant funds established in §16-22-109(e)(4), if funds are available, to:
- Fund a full-time or part-time program director position;
- Fund veterans treatment court program staff whose job duties are directly related to program operations;
- Fund substance abuse treatment, mental health treatment, and other direct services for veterans treatment court program participants;
- Fund drug testing;
- Fund program costs directly related to program operations; and
- Implement or continue veterans treatment court program operations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.