2019 Tennessee Code
Title 68 - Health, Safety and Environmental Protection
Chapter 32 - Blood Donations
- § 68-32-101. Age limits and other restrictions.
- § 68-32-102. Facilities to test for AIDS -- Contaminated blood -- Cause of action for AIDS infection from untested blood.
- § 68-32-103. Patient's right to designate blood donor.
- § 68-32-104. Prohibition on persons with AIDS donating blood.
- § 68-32-105. Providing information to pregnant women about the options for donating blood extracted from newborn's umbilical cord.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.