2019 Tennessee Code
Title 68 - Health, Safety and Environmental Protection
Chapter 11 - Health Facilities and Resources
Part 13 - Hospital Cooperation Act of 1993
- § 68-11-1301. Short title.
- § 68-11-1302. Part definitions.
- § 68-11-1303. Cooperative agreements -- Certificate of public advantage.
- § 68-11-1304. Judicial review.
- § 68-11-1305. Judicial remedies and procedures -- Subpoenas -- Actions -- Injunctions.
- § 68-11-1306. Protections, effectiveness, validity and applicability of agreements.
- § 68-11-1307. Application fees -- Contracting with and compensation of qualified experts, assistants and examiners -- Rules and regulations.
- § 68-11-1308. Restrictions on interpretation and authority.
- § 68-11-1309. Limitation on referrals.
- § 68-11-1310. Prohibited disclosure of confidential and proprietary information in connection with hospital cooperative agreements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.