2019 Tennessee Code
Title 68 - Health, Safety and Environmental Protection
Chapter 11 - Health Facilities and Resources
Part 10 - Registry of Persons Who Have Abused, Neglected, or Misappropriated the Property of Vulnerable Individuals
- § 68-11-1001. Establishment and maintenance of registry -- Confidentiality -- Access to records.
- § 68-11-1002. Part definitions.
- § 68-11-1003. Prerequisites to including name on registry -- Notice to alleged perpetrator -- Removal of name from registry.
- § 68-11-1004. Agencies or entities required to consult registry prior to hiring employees or utilizing volunteers.
- § 68-11-1005. Immunity from liability for allegations or testimony regarding abuse, neglect, or misappropriation of property.
- § 68-11-1006. Promulgation of rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.