2019 Tennessee Code
Title 66 - Property
Chapter 5 - Conveyances of Property
Part 2 - Residential Property Disclosures
- § 66-5-201. General provisions.
- § 66-5-202. Required disclosures or disclaimers.
- § 66-5-203. Delivery of disclosure or disclaimer statement.
- § 66-5-204. Liability for errors or omissions -- Experts' reports.
- § 66-5-205. Liability for changed circumstances.
- § 66-5-206. Duties of real estate licensees.
- § 66-5-207. Liability for nondisclosure of communicable diseases or criminal acts on property.
- § 66-5-208. Remedies for misrepresentation or nondisclosure.
- § 66-5-209. Exempt property transfers.
- § 66-5-210. Disclosure form.
- § 66-5-211. Disclosure of impact fees or adequate facilities taxes -- Definitions.
- § 66-5-212. Disclosure of known percolation tests or soil absorption rates -- Disclosure of foundation move -- Disclosure of presence of sinkhole.
- § 66-5-213. Disclosure requirement where property is located in a planned unit development.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.