2019 Tennessee Code
Title 66 - Property
Chapter 32 - Time-Share Programs and Vacation Clubs
Part 1 - Time-Share Act of 1981
§ 66-32-109. Instruments for time-share use.
- Project instruments and time-share instruments creating time-share uses must contain the following:
(1) Identification by name of the time-share project and street address where the time-share project is situated;
(2) Identification of the time periods, type of units and the units that are in the time-share program and the length of time that the units are committed to the time-share program;
(3) In case of a time-share project, identification of which units are in the time-share program and the method whereby any other units may be added, deleted or substituted; and
(4) Any other matters that the developer deems appropriate.