2019 Tennessee Code
Title 66 - Property
Chapter 27 - Multiple Ownership of Property
Part 4 - Tennessee Condominium Act of 2008 — Unit Owners' Association
§ 66-27-406. Bylaws.
(a) The bylaws of the association must provide for:
(1) The number of members of the board of directors and the titles of the officers of the association;
(2) Election by the board of directors of a president, secretary, and any other officers of the association the bylaws specify;
(3) The qualifications, powers and duties, terms of office, and manner of electing and removing members of the board of directors and officers and filling vacancies;
(4) Which, if any, of its powers the board of directors or officers may delegate to other persons or to a managing agent;
(5) Which of its officers may prepare, execute, certify, and record amendments to the declaration on behalf of the association; and
(6) The method of amending the bylaws.
(b) Subject to the declaration, the bylaws may provide for any other matters the association deems necessary and appropriate.