2019 Tennessee Code
Title 66 - Property
Chapter 26 - Effect of Authentication and Registration
- § 66-26-101. Effect of instruments with or without registration.
- § 66-26-102. Notice to all the world.
- § 66-26-103. Unregistered instruments void as to creditors and bona fide purchasers.
- § 66-26-104. Rights as between transferee of decedent and purchaser from heir or devisee.
- § 66-26-105. Priority of registered instruments.
- § 66-26-106. Presumption as to validity of registration after twenty years.
- § 66-26-107. Presumption as to subscription by grantor after thirty years.
- § 66-26-108. Presumption as to deeds by attorneys after twenty years' registration.
- § 66-26-109. Presumption as to powers of attorney after twenty years.
- § 66-26-110. Registered instruments as evidence -- Presumptions and burden of proof regarding signatures on instruments.
- § 66-26-111. Proof of instruments registered before 1839.
- § 66-26-112. Erroneous recital as to county where land located.
- § 66-26-113. Omission of words from certificate.
- § 66-26-114. Correction of omission.
- § 66-26-115. Registration of correction.
- § 66-26-116. Instruments granting, transferring, pledging or assigning lessors' interests in real property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.