2019 Tennessee Code
Title 66 - Property
Chapter 25 - Release of Liens Created by Written Instruments
Part 1 - In General
- § 66-25-101. Requirements for record of release.
- § 66-25-102. Penalty for failure to release.
- § 66-25-103. Entry of partial payments.
- § 66-25-104. Right to forfeiture not lost by transfer of property.
- § 66-25-105. Partial or full payment -- Extent of satisfaction and discharge.
- § 66-25-114. [Repealed.]
- § 66-25-115. Costs paid by lienor.
- § 66-25-116. Release or modification of lien by holder of indebtedness.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.