There is a newer version of this Part
2019 Tennessee Code
Title 62 - Professions, Businesses and Trades
Chapter 6 - Contractors and Contracting
Part 3 - Tennessee Home Inspector License Act of 2005
- § 62-6-301. Short title.
- § 62-6-302. Part definitions.
- § 62-6-303. Powers and duties of commissioner -- Advisory committee --Restraining or enjoining violations -- Jurisdiction.
- § 62-6-304. License requirement.
- § 62-6-305. Application for licensure -- Prerequisites and qualifications.
- § 62-6-306. Issuance of license -- Expiration -- Roster of licensees -- Notification of changes.
- § 62-6-307. License renewal -- Inactive status.
- § 62-6-308. Disciplinary powers of commissioner.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.