2019 Tennessee Code
Title 57 - Intoxicating Liquors
Chapter 3 - Local Option—traffic in Intoxicating Liquors
Part 8 - Sale of Wine in Retail Food Stores
- § 57-3-801. Referendum for sale of wine in retail food stores -- Form of referendum -- Time of election.
- § 57-3-802. Part definitions.
- § 57-3-803. Retail food store wine licenses.
- § 57-3-804. Application fee and annual license fee.
- § 57-3-805. Location of licensed premises.
- § 57-3-806. Certificate to accompany application for license -- Contents -- Requirements for renewal of license -- Limitation on location of licensed premises -- Review of denial of certificate.
- § 57-3-807. Applicability of part 2 of this chapter to retail food store wine licenses.
- § 57-3-808. Prohibition against sales to minors -- Identification required -- Penalty.
- § 57-3-809. Prohibition against sale to intoxicated persons or persons accompanied by an intoxicated person.
- § 57-3-810. Licensees exempt from certain restrictions -- Licensee operating more than one licensed retail food store in state.
- § 57-3-811. Hours for selling or giving away wine.
- § 57-3-812. Storage and delivery of wine -- Purchase of wine from wholesaler.
- § 57-3-813. Prohibition against credit sales to licensee by wholesaler.
- § 57-3-814. Licensee prohibited from sale of wine in connection with wholesale wine or alcoholic beverage business in state.
- § 57-3-815. Wholesaler, manufacturer, winery, or nonresident seller's permit holder prohibited from providing certain services to licensee -- Delivery of wine -- Merchandising assistance.
- § 57-3-816. Permitted manager -- Employees to obtain certification pursuant to responsible vendor training program for wine.
- § 57-3-817. Wine tastings prohibited on premises -- Licensee permitted to hold license to sell alcoholic beverages for consumption on premises -- Requirements.
- § 57-3-818. Responsible vendor training program -- Report -- Fees -- Exceptions.
- § 57-3-819. Prohibition against sale or gift of wine on certain holidays.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.