2019 Tennessee Code
Title 57 - Intoxicating Liquors
Chapter 3 - Local Option—traffic in Intoxicating Liquors
Part 6 - Nonresident Seller's Permits
- § 57-3-601. Short title.
- § 57-3-602. When permit required -- Exceptions.
- § 57-3-603. Authorized transactions.
- § 57-3-604. Prohibited actions.
- § 57-3-605. Application for permit -- Annual fee -- Expiration date -- Verified statement.
- § 57-3-606. Wholesalers to import from nonresident seller permittees only.
- § 57-3-607. Nonresident seller to be primary American source of supply.
- § 57-3-608. [Reserved.]
- § 57-3-609. Investigation of permittees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.