2019 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 8 - Operation of Vehicles — Rules of the Road
Part 2 - Operation of Vehicles — Rules of the Road — Continued
- § 55-8-201. Operation of a platoon.
- § 55-8-202. Motor vehicles equipped with autonomous technology.
- § 55-8-203. Off-highway vehicles.
- § 55-8-204. “Slow Poke Law.”
- § 55-8-205. Vehicular use of bicycle lanes prohibited -- Penalties.
- § 55-8-206. Guidelines for best behavior during traffic stops.
- § 55-8-207. [Repealed.]
- § 55-8-208. Regulation of use and operation of electric scooter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.