There is a newer version of this Part
2019 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 7 - Size, Weight and Load
Part 2 - Weight and Length Specifications
- § 55-7-201. Maximum length of vehicles.
- § 55-7-202. Maximum width and height.
- § 55-7-203. Maximum weight per axle or group of axles allowed -- Exemptions for heavy-duty tow and recovery and emergency fire suppression vehicles.
- § 55-7-204. Buses -- Length limitations -- Trailers on school buses prohibited.
- § 55-7-205. Permits for moving vehicles of excess weight or size -- Permits for towing vehicles of excess weight, height, length, or width.
- § 55-7-206. Penalty for violation of this part -- Injunction proceedings -- Disposition of fines, penalties and forfeitures.
- § 55-7-207. Exception from length and weight requirements for public transit systems.
- § 55-7-208. Twin trailer trucks.
- § 55-7-209. Special requirements for roof trusses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.